At Morris Energy Consulting we have developed five core practice areas. Those practice areas include the following:
- Electric Vehicles- facilitating regional dialogue and developing a roadmap by which utilities in the Northwest can promote alternative fuel vehicles.
- Energy Policy & Regulatory Affairs- designing, advocating and tracking energy policy at the Federal and State level that will ensure advancement of the clean energy economy.
- Indoor Agriculture- helping utilities and manufacturers develop innovative solutions to reduce the energy footprint of indoor cannabis production.
- Microgrid- Working with property owners, project developers and utilities, we imbed energy efficiency as a core operating strategy within Microgrid and Nanogrid deployments.
- Data Management- working with utilities including cooperatives, public utility districts and municipalities to deliver cost effective software solutions to better manage energy efficiency programs.
- Organizational Optimization- working with companies that want to position themselves for long term growth and success in the new clean energy economy.